Friday

Painted Mason Jars Fall Decoration


Aren’t these fall mason jars so cute?!  I was at an estate auction and snagged a ton of mason jars for really cheap. These particular jars are not ones I wanted to put food in so I decided to use them as vases. 


First I cleaned them really good with alcohol. I used alcohol pads because I have hundreds of them laying around but you can just use alcohol on a rag. 


Next I painted the outside of the jar with regular acrylic paint. I used a small foam brush. I let it dry then added another coat. 



After the second coat of paint dried I put fake flowers from The Dollar Tree in each jar. 



Originally I put these on the table on my patio but when the wind picked up and started blowing them over I decided to bring them in the house and put them on a bay window. They are super cute, easy to make and were inexpensive. 

I love to hear from you!  Feel free to leave a comment or ask a question.

No comments:

Post a Comment