Tuesday

Spray Paint Concrete Blocks

 
There are a TON of rocks in the yard at the campground that I have a seasonal spot.  We have a bar shed there and wanted a walkway from the deck to the bar shed.   
 
 
 

Of course I wanted it to be inexpensive but cute so I bought boring old concrete blocks for about $3 each.  I bought a large stencil from Hobby Lobby and used the Hobby Lobby app coupon for 40% off so it was about $10.  I bought a few can of spray paint from Walmart.  I placed the stencil on the concrete block and centered it then I spray painted it.





 
After the blocks dried I placed them on the rocks.  A cute easy path to the bar shed!

 

8 comments:

  1. Do you need to seal or waterproof after painting?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the stepping stones I sealed them with a clear gloss spray paint.

      Delete

  2. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all of the positive feedback it’s been getting.
    bed spray liner

    ReplyDelete

  3. This Is Really Useful And Nices Information. ราคาบอลวันนี้
    This are such great articles. ราคาบอลวันนี้ This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    https://soccersurfer98.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/09/02/132139?_ga=2.193217001.552343305.1598844608-1286484823.1596077192 I appreciate for reading my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made some respectable points there. I regarded on the web for the issue and found most individuals will go along with together with your website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! This article makes me move and lend a hand.

    concrete paint

    ReplyDelete