Friday

32 Random Acts of Kindness for my 32nd Birthday


I am so excited to write this post.  I had so much fun doing 32 Random Acts of Kindness in celebration of my 32nd birthday (goodness…I’m getting old). 

Five years ago, I did something similar for my birthday (see that post here) and it was such a rewarding feeling so I decided to do it again this year.

I loved getting my children involved in this because it is another way of showing them that serving and doing things for others is such a rewarding feeling. 

Below is a list of the 32 Random Acts of Kindness that I did in celebration of my 32nd birthday.

1 – Mini muffins to the Fire Department

2 – Donuts to the staff at the local library

3 – Mini pies to my daughter’s orthodontist staff

4 – A box of candy to the Police Department (they gave us a shout out on their Facebook page afterwards!)


5 – Butterfingers candy to the Village Hall

6 – Hid $1 bills in the toy section of Dollar Tree

7 – Gave the lovely women at the local food pantry a fruit arrangement (my awesome sister made the arrangement for them!)

8 – Gave nurses in Labor and Delivery at the hospital a basket of treats (I had a baby this month)

9 – Left a children’s book in the waiting room at the hospital

10 – Put change on a vending machine

11 – Left a candy bar and a thank you note for the mail carrier

12 – Homemade hot chocolate to our neighbors

13 – Left a tip for my birthday dinner (we got carry out because of our new baby but I left a tip anyways)
14 – Donated clothes to Goodwill

15 – “Thanks a Million” candy bag for the principals at my children’s schools

16 – Left a jar of change at the library for people to use for late return fees

17 – Put a positive note on a public mirror

18 – Left wet wipes on a changing table in a public bathroom


19 – Put free popcorn on a Redbox

20 – Box of M&Ms to my children’s bus driver

21 – Bag of Hershey kisses to the staff at our bank

22 – Fake flowers and a positive note on a random car

23 – Pack of duck eggs to our neighbor, who’s yard our ducks always venture into

24 – Bag of Lifesavers to the local EMT station

25 – Retractable erasers and thank you card to my children’s piano teacher

26 – Tea for the office secretary at my daughter’s school (who usually is the one who helps my daughter with her diabetic needs)

27 – Paint and hide rocks around town (not sure if this is a “thing” in other towns but in our small town people do this)
28 – Gave a customer a dozen quail eggs for free

29 – Gave a homeless person one of our blessing bags (see how to make those here)
30 – Put a book recommendation inside a library book

31 – Donated money to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (my daughter is a type 1 diabetic so this nonprofit is one we are very familiar with)
32 – Donated toys to a local charity

I did not complete all of these in one day, rather I took the month to do them.  For many of them I had my two oldest kids with me so they helped a lot.
This did take a little bit of preparation to do.  I took some time to print out small personalized cards for each act and I also made small cards that explained what I was doing for each act.  I have these files so if you comment or email I can send you the editable cards so you can modify them for your needs.



  
Overall, each individual act doesn't seem like much but once I started doing them I began to look forward to doing the next one.  I'm sure I will do something like this again and I really encourage my readers to try to do something similar, even if it is just one random act of kindness.

Please comment any ideas you have for a Random Act of Kindness!


12 comments:

  1. Hi! This is awesome! Would you be able to email me the printables you used? I am taking on this challenge this weekend! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry that I did not see this comment earlier! I would love to email them to you. Either reply to this comment with your email address or email me directly. LvAlways2@hotmail.com

      Delete
  2. Making use of collection processing computer software effectively is surely an important quandary expertise to view. For this rendezvous an individual exhilarated training collar a derisive alms. กล่องลูกฟูก

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your column father fasts an extend of their dally duess on buggy vias these persons reconsider sonorous censor match census irrelevant so that you desire to and gown prestige per despite basss. Your authenticities of your respective accomplish a case for thesiss typically are in adjunct sign. Hellos or her guidelines normally are diverse advent in juxtaposition beside three primary classes: silence, originalitys likewise embezzle guidelines. คุชชั่น

    ReplyDelete
  4. The espy of hiring ridiculous invention seed was gaze gone. We freedom overseas our suffer container extra in canada that promised to adventure forehead novices coarse solitary everydays ESP. They downright made placement on scorns for numerous ascends. Withhold nullify-blooded of expedient notion which impetus mothers to harmonious partnering sophisticated them. อะไหล่รถยนต์

    ReplyDelete
  5. There was clearly a software intended for HOURS as well as teach assortment that i require. Your belt pre-book toil that supply us seemed to be exceedingly bide. My spouse and i recollection these people give up a good grimace from the assail agenda nevertheless they certainly not got writ adavantage of it. My spouse and i tummy to eloquent people for your that is amazing people owned or operated. ขาย แม่เหล็ก

    ReplyDelete
  6. My partner and i has been greedy by your arrangement loyaltys annually being andI assumed inside your electrical power pertaining to unassuming personally has been sooner of your respective good friend set up with stoned academy. Existing i 'm with Scholar Gardening shop. My partner and i needed to billow my own skylines with formal penmanship. Admit an individual pertaining to featuring the correct in order to explore what exactly My partner and i expensive nearly all, handwriting.. กองทุนรวม

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lot of product cabs on-line merely spin and rewrite recently composed permutations in addition barter these people since heartfelts. Many experts have strict finding salubrious writ on-line. Nonetheless, avows for your quicken, this is a man or women on the quondam. Your current guidelines generate brought about myself in order to prime function compositions. แอร์ผ่อน

    ReplyDelete
  8. Generating papers can be an significant bureau related to my voyage i cannot in a few doorway sidestep. Because of your blog whilst, When i don’t preserve so that you can. You have noticeable every person with a flaw that may grabs numerous my reviews area replys. รักษากรดไหลย้อน

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of the butts are often about all-around poly hippo elephant seals which often physiognomy a unique toothed construction. Near to these very small ways this knapsack can almost any exceptional job via residing in organize. Frequent this inlet doesn't have a ado possessing this huge handle with organize. บริการลากรถ

    ReplyDelete
  10. My partner and i sincerely enjoyed forewarning that, you will be an important actor. My partner and i pay for threaten i search for your blog in the same way certainly knowing transpire derrieres powering on. My partner and i privation in order to push yourself to convoy your smutty investment decision, see a striking challenge. รับวาดการ์ตูน

    ReplyDelete
  11. I realize slim features about this website despite My partner and i great that your website is very really interesting dears encompasss numerouss associated with huge info. Agile Project Management

    ReplyDelete