Saturday

How to Create a Changeable Bible Verse of the Week Wall Decoration

I have been trying to motivate myself to memorize more Bible verses.  I find it easier to memorize them if I see them printed out.  Here is how I took some unused space in the kitchen and created a changeable Bible verse board.

Below is the unused space above the calendar:




First I printed out a cute image that I found by doing a search for Verse of the Week.  I printed it on cardstock and cut it to size, then I laminated it.


My daughter had a clipboard she wasn't using so I printed out the first verse I wanted to memorize and clipped it to the board.


I pulled out my small plastic tub full of various command hooks and hangers.  I put the hook adhesive on the back of the sign and clipboard.



Lastly, I used the adhesive to stick them where I wanted to hang them.



Now I can just clip a new Bible verse that I print out each week to the clipboard.  It is so easy to change out.

No comments:

Post a Comment