Tuesday

Upcycle a 6 Bottle Cardboard Holder

Several months ago my little sister gave me her entire duct tape collection to hold and use as needed.  This wasn't just 10 rolls of duct tape; she had over 250 rolls of duct tape!  So since then I have been using duct tape to decorate everything that I can. 

My husband loves pick 6 craft beers and when he gets them I have always wanted to do somethin with the holder.  Well I finally have done something with the holder.


I started with two rolls of duct tape (one for the inside of the holder and one for the outside), scissors and a 6 pack bottle holder,


I simply used the duct tape and covered the inside first then the outside of the holder.  Using scissors I was able to cut the tape so that it was the size I needed.


My daughter put the holder on her desk and filled it with different supplies.



Another simple project that took little time and money to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment