Sunday

Contact Paper on Refrigerator

I decided to put contact paper on a refrigerator at a rental house to spruce it up a bit. Then I had some paper left so I did the dish washer and a couple shelves in the refrigerator. 



I bought the contact paper on Amazon. It cost $10.99. Super cheap. Click the link below to see exactly what I bought. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009SB49GS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_CFeOub009JRT2


I had to take the handles off the refrigerator. I didn't actually take them off myself. I had my guy do it. He just unscrewed the screws that could be seen then twisted the handles and they came off. Then on the other side there were decals and little covers over the holes that would be used to put the handles on the other side of the refrigerator. We took those off and I covered right over them then put the handles and decals back on after the refrigerator was covered. 






No comments:

Post a Comment