Thursday

DIY Dog Bed

I made this cute dog bed for my teacup Maltese named Percy.
 
 
I bought an old TV that was mounted in a stand.  I took out the TV.  Be careful doing this.
 
 
I used a paint to prime it.
 
 
This is what it looked like after priming it.
 
 
I painted it turquoise. I also used fabric to cover the back of the inside. I used the same fabric to cover the holes left behind in the front from taking out the speaker and button panel. I also used a cushion I bought from Hobby Lobby and covered it in a different pattern fabric to be used as a bed. Although the pictures don't show it I ended up buying white knobs for the bottom of the stand to replace the ugly knobs that used to be on it.
 
 
 
I LOVE MY PERCY!!
 
 
 
And of course Percy doesn't use the dog bed but I like the stand and it holds all his toys so it is still in my living room.
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment