Wednesday

Pinkalicious Party

My daughter at her 7th birthday party.

Candy Buffet

Candy Buffet

I made all the desserts.  These are the cake pops and decorated strawberry marshmallows. Yummy!

I made pink lemonade cupcakes and pinkalicious cookies!


The birthday cake was a giant cupcake I made.

This is the other giant cupcake I made.


The candy buffet and favors.


To get all the templates for the stuff I made go to http://natashavonsommer.com/References.html and scroll down and look for the post about the Pinkalicious party.  Tons of free templates.  Hershey bar printables, bubble printables, personalized invitations, favor printables and a ton more.

2 comments:

  1. I don't have the templates on my website anymore but if you email me I will gladly email them to you for free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cute party! thinking about doing a pinkalicious party for my little girl and i would love to have the templates. Could you email them to me? jugglingwithkids at gmail dot com thanks!

      Delete