Saturday

Wonderfold Wagon W4 Pull Handlebar

Wonderfold Wagon W4 Pull Handlebar


I purchased the extended handlebar for my Wonderfold Wagon W4 (which I had to extend even more...see that hack here) so I had the original handlebar that I wasn't using anymore.  I decided to install it on the other side of the wagon to make a pull handlebar.  It was SO easy to do and I love having a handlebar on the other side.


I drilled holes in frame on the other side of the wagon that matched the original holes. Be careful to keep your drill bit straight so that the pins can easily slide in and out.


I do the handlebar hack where you can fold the handle down so I used the 2 original bolts at the bottom and the D pins at the top.  You can find a list of this hack and my other hacks here.  When the handlebar is folded down you can still easily use the zipper door without the handlebar being in the way.  When I'm not using the pull handlebar I just keep it down.

If you buy the extended handlebar this is an easy hack that utilizes the original handlebar!

1 comment:

  1. That is a great Idea! Will this void any warranty with the wagon?

    ReplyDelete