1. Donated a basket of supplies to the local woman's shelter.
2. Took cookies to the police department.
3. Dropped off cookies and a $50 gift card to the fire department (my husband works right next door to the fire department and one of the fire fighters there attends the same church as us so they got something special).
4. Donated stuffed animals to a local hospital.
6. Put change on a vending machine at the hospital.
7. Put a thank you card and $15 Taco Bell gift card in the mailbox for the mailman (we see him often due to all the online shopping we do and the vast number of packages that get delivered to our house).
8. Left dollar bills taped on the back of toys at the dollar store.
9. Donated food to the food pantry at church.
11. Bought a $15 gift card at the Walmart check out line and gave it to the guy behind us in line.
12. Left a $20 tip for the waitress at lunch.
14. Bought dinner for four of my friends.
15. Wrote a letter to a friend (a real letter that actually gets sent through the mail).
16. Donated clothes to Goodwill.
17. Let a friend borrow a few pairs of my favorite high heals.
18. Left change on the washer and dryer at an apartment complex.
19. Dropped off a popcorn bowl with popcorn and candy in it to Blockbuster and asked them to give it to a family that looks like they could use some cheer.
20. Left diapers and wet wipes on a changing table in a public restroom.
21. Gave a friend some old clothes I don't wear anymore.
22. Gave my son's babysitter a basket of her favorite treats.
23. Bought a round of drinks for my friends at the bar.
24. Bought total strangers a round of drinks at the bar.
25. Bought my daughter a toy of her choosing.
26. Took Hershey Kisses to my mother-in-law at work.
27. Took a box of chocolates to my State Farm agent.
I had a blast doing all these nice things for people. Can't wait to do it again next year!!